With over 50 years’ experience as an industry leader specializing in comprehensive valued added and supply chain processes, the Hearn Industrial team is proud to be growing in our Windsor, Ontario facility. We specialize in transportation, warehousing, quality containment & inspection services, and assembly sequencing operations to support the automotive and other industries. We are currently accepting resumes for the following role:
AZ Truck Driver
We are currently looking to hire an AZ Driver to perform shunting duties on site at one of our customers. The shift we are looking to cover is full time midnights. The job entails shunting trailers from our customers docks to our drop yard across the street and back. The job is performed using a standard day cab so you will required to get in and out of the truck to drop and hook trailers. The shifts start on Sunday night so you finish Friday morning. Saturday work will be required whenever the customer is scheduled to run production on Saturday.
- Sunday 9pm-6:30am; Monday-Friday 10:30pm-6:30am
- Must be available to work Friday 10:30pm to Saturday 6:30am whenever it is required
- 12 hour shifts may be required on occasion
- Rate of pay is $19/hr to start
- Company paid benefits package available after 90 days
- Clean CVOR and Driver Abstract
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.