IT Systems Analyst in our Taylor Michigan Area
Summary of essential job functions
The responsibilities and authorities for this position include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Network Infrastructure design and deployment
- Configuration of site to site VPN
- Configuration of security systems and policies
- Server replication / backup management
- Hardware / Software deployment
- Server management and deployment
- Production Systems maintenance and support
- Desktop / Laptop Support
- Plan for short and long term uses of technology that improves the efficient and effectiveness of the company.
- Manage capital expenditure plan that systematically replaces current equipment at appropriate intervals.
- Provide strategic technology planning and deployment
- Assist with technology efforts at a plant level as needed
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have at 5 – 7 years experience in IT capacity
- Leadership in information technology development and administration
- Articulating complex issues related to computer use and instructional technologies
- Support of network and server infrastructure
- Planning and implementation of an appropriate Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Possess sound financial and business insights.
- Capable of independent travel to, from and within designated regions.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Must poses a post secondary diploma or equivalent in the field of Information Technology
- Community college
MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATLY